I’ve been a blonde my whole life. I’m not chemically altered or have a hair color that came in a box, I’m a real blonde. I spent my whole life listening to people ask me where I get my hair done, and no matter what I say they do not believe me. It’s kind of annoying. So I’ve decided to bring it upon myself to bring you closer into the life of a true blonde: how we feel, how we act, what we see, and how we react to all those blonde jokes.
I’m not one to fall victim to a slew of blonde jokes and end up crying. So here’s your Defining a Blonde joke:
A blonde with two red ears went to her doctor.
The doctor asked her “What happened?”
She answered, “I was ironing a shirt and the phone rang, but instead of picking up the phone I accidentally picked up the iron and stuck it to my ear.”
“Oh Dear!” the doctor exclaimed in disbelief. “But what happened to your other ear?”
“The person called back.”
Pretty clever, huh?
Not really. I don’t really know any person who would really do that. But…I do understand why people frequently make fun of blondes. Maybe it’s all the fake blondes setting a bad rep for us real blondes. Don’t get me wrong there could be a few bad blonde eggs in the bunch. As far as I’m concerned I’m not one of them and I never want to be considered one of them. So, Blondes and Palm Fronds is here to disprove all those people who believe in the Blonde Misconception.
I like it. =) catchy. And I like the joke too. I believe it or not am a natural blonde. My hair now is dyed, but my natural color is actually blonde.
ReplyDeleteI love it! I also love the pink blog colors! Very cute...I think this may be my favorite assignment for our CRW class.
ReplyDeleteI actually LOLed at the joke. Love this!
ReplyDeleteNice defenition of a Blonde!
ReplyDeleteHmmm sounds interesting. I'm excited to read your other entries.
ReplyDelete